The Content Replacement application allows you to replace linear feeds content during specific time slots. It is used for example to black out live sports events where the content provider’s distribution rights are restricted.
The Content Replacement application enables:
- Automated enforcement of the content provider’s distribution policies
- Automated processing of dynamic metadata (time slots, policies, audiences, etc.)
- Automated content replacement during slots of replacement
- Access to audit logs in case your content provider requests audit trail data
- Content Replacement comes on top of your content protection (DRM) which is typically done at the packager/origin level
- There are many real-life application where Content Replacement can be used, with some specialties. We have created playbooks for each use case, which lists additional requirements related to each case.
Updated about 2 months ago